Australia Awards Scholarships 2023-2024 | Fully Funded
Overview about Australia Awards Scholarships 2023
Fully Funded – In line with the regional and bilateral agreement, the Australian government has been aiming to develop the need of their partner countries. The Australian government department of foreign affairs has been providing the Australia Awards Scholarships as a long-term award to its partner countries.
The Australian government provides scholarship awards to developing countries, especially to the countries that are located in the Indo-Pacific area. They provide full-time postgraduate and undergraduate study at Technical and Further Education and universities institutions.
The Australia Awards Scholarships research and study opportunities aim at developing the knowledge and skills of all the students to contribute positively to the development and drive change in their countries.
Benefits of Australia Awards Scholarships 2023
All the Australia Awards Scholarships programs are undertaken for the minimum period required for one to complete a particular program as prescribed by the higher intuitions of Australia, including all the preparatory training. Below are some of the benefits of applying for the Australia Awards Scholarships in 2023.
- You will be provided with total tuition fees. The Australia Awards Scholarships of 2023 offers you with full tuition fee, which is not the case with other scholarships. On top of that, you will enjoy an economy-class airfare single return travel payment through the most established route once you win the Scholarship. You will also be provided with allowances to cater for study materials, textbooks and accommodation expenses
- Your study department will determine fortnightly basic living expenses that are paid to every student. The money is referred to as CLE (Contribution to the Living Expenses).
- After qualifying for this Scholarship, you will be provided with an Introductory Academic Program before you commence your formal studies in Australia. The program is very beneficial as it covers information regarding studying and living in Australia.
- You will also be provided with a medical cover called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) for the award duration to cover your medical cost, although it does not take care of the pre-existing medical conditions.
- Before you start your education in Australia, you undergo a free English course called Pre-course English (PCE). The Scholarship covers fees for both the in-Australia and in-country training.
- With the Australia 22 scholarship, you will enjoy supplementary academic support that enhances your academic experience and support.
- For those students who participate in research, the fieldwork money is available to all eligible research students. Everything is provided during the research activity. As a result, applying for an Australian scholarship is an excellent chance of advancing your education without spending much of your money.
Conditions for Qualifying for the Australia Scholarship Award
For you to qualify for this great chance, you will have to meet and agree with the following conditions:
1. You will have to sign a contract with the Commonwealth that you will have to comply with all the Scholarship conditions.
2. You will also be required to live in Australia for a period of two years after completing the Scholarship. If you fail to do so, you will incur all the total debt that was used during your Scholarship.
How can you apply for the Australian Scholarship?
Are you willing to apply for an Australian scholarship? Continue reading to know how to apply. Before you make an application, ensure you follow the below points:
- Ensure that your country is among the targeted countries. Check the participating countries on their websites.
- Ensure you check well on the opening and closing dates of the Scholarship. You will be automatically be disqualified once you apply rate.
- Read the Australia Awards Scholarships Policy Handbook if you intend to apply for the Scholarship. Reading through the handbook equips you with knowledge regarding responsibility, selection processes, eligibility requirements, and entitlement.
Once you are aware of what you should do, you can continue with the application process. There are two main methods of applying:
1. Online Application
2. Sending an Email
How to make an online application
To make an online application, you will be required to visit the Australia Scholarships Information System. After that, you will have to register by filling out the online forms with the relevant information. To prove your eligibility, you will be required to answer several questions. After you are eligible for the Scholarship, you will be given a unique username, password, and registration number.
At this step, it is not a must for you to submit the application immediately. Their system allows you to save your information as a draft until you refine all your information for submission. It is important to note that the application details will be safe until the closing date. Ensure you submit accurate information before the application deadline in your country.
Once you submit your application, you will not be able to change it, and that is why it is important to be through before the application closing date. Make the final submission early enough to avoid being left out since the OASIS undergoes peak usage during the closing date.
How to make a Mail application
For those people who are not able to make the application through their system, they can apply via mail. Check on the profile of your participating country to obtain all the required templates and forms for the application. Fill out the form, scan it and convert it to a pdf and submit all the required information through email to all the relevant bodies.
- How to Apply for the Scholarship, Click here.
- Official Link: Click here
- Australia Awards opening and closing dates: Click here.
Australia Awards Scholarships 2023 Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I be able to study in Australia?
You can take any program in Australia provided that you qualify for the course and the program relates to the development agendas of your country.
- What can I not be able to study in Australia?
Scholarships Awards in Australia do not have programs that relate to military training, flying aircraft, and nuclear technology.
- At which places can I study in Australia?
You can be able to study at any institution in Australia provided that it is participating in the program.
- Can I apply for both the Destination Australia Scholarship and Australia Awards Scholarship?
You can apply for both Scholarships when you are trying for the first time, but you cannot be able to apply if you are already on another scholarship.
- Can I apply if I am a resident of Australia?
No. The Australian Award is not for residents of Australia or those willing to migrate to Australia permanently.
Scholarships can be great investment for the future.
I need a scholarship after having studied for years to get good grades.
If I’m getting this scholarship it is a good way to pay for school fees.
I want to be a scholar. Because for me Australia has a lot of opportunities.
It would really be a great help for me and my family if I’ll be blessed to be one of your scholars in masterals. I promise to really give my studies my best. Thank you so much for your time, sir/ma’am. May people like you continued to be blessed for your generosity.
As a Filipino whi lives far from the city its hard especially because it’s pandemic i would like to be a scholar.
it would really be a great Help and opportunities for me ❤
i want to help my siblings and my parents especially for my Fathet because he is Ice Cream vendor and we are 10 siblings .If i’ll be blessed to be one of your scholarship in Financial assistance in my studies …
thank you so much ma’am and sir.
God Bless you all i Hope you Can help me❤