DOST Scholarship Priority Courses – The Department of Science and Technology (DOST) in the Philippines offers scholarships for students pursuing studies in priority courses. These courses are focused on fields that are deemed important for national development and have a high demand for skilled professionals.
One of the main priorities for DOST scholarships is engineering, particularly in the areas of chemical, civil, electrical, and mechanical engineering. Other priority courses include computer science, information technology, and agriculture, as well as mathematics, physics, and chemistry. These courses are identified as those that align with the DOST’s goals of improving science and technology in the country.
Additionally, DOST scholarships are also available for students pursuing studies in the natural sciences, such as biology, geology, and environmental science. These fields are important for the country’s efforts in sustainability and environmental conservation.
In order to be eligible for a DOST scholarship, students must meet certain academic requirements and demonstrate financial need. They must also be willing to commit to working in the Philippines after completing their studies.
Overall, DOST scholarships are a valuable opportunity for students to receive financial support and pursue their education in fields that are essential for the country’s development and progress.
Complete List of DOST Scholarship Priority Courses
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Agribusiness Management
- Agricultural and Biosystems Engineering
- Agricultural Biotechnology (at UP System only)
- Agricultural Chemistry
- Agricultural Economics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Agricultural Technology
- Animal Science
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics major in Mathematical Finance (4yrs ADMU)
- Applied Physics
- Applied Physics with Applied Computer System
- Applied Physics with Materials Science and Engineering
- Applied Statistics
- Bachelor of Library and Information Science
- Bachelor of Secondary Education major in Science
Read Also: DOST-SEI Undergraduate Scholarships Program | Apply Online
C – E
- Ceramics Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Chemistry with Applied Computer Systems
- Chemistry with Materials Science and Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Community Nutrition
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Science
F – I
- Food Technology
- Geodetic Engineering
- Geothermal Engineering
- Health Science
- Human Biology
- Industrial Design
- Industrial Engineering
- Industrial Management Engineering – Information Technology (at DLSU only)
- Industrial Pharmacy
- Information and Communications Technology
- Information System
- Information Technology
- Information Technology Systems
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
L – N
- Life Sciences
- Management Information Systems (4 yrs ADMU)
- Manufacturing Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering – Management – Biomedical Engineering (at DLSU only)
- Manufacturing Engineering – Management – Mechatronics and Robotics (at DLSU only)
- Marine Biology
- Marine Science
- Materials Engineering
- Mathematics Teaching
- Mathematics and Science Teaching
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Medical Laboratory Science
- Medical Technology
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Mining Engineering
- Molecular Biology and Biotechnology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
P – S
- Packaging Engineering
- Petroleum Engineering
- Pharmacy (4-year program)
- Pharmacy major in Clinical Pharmacy (5-year program)
- Psychology (BS Program)
- Public Health
- Science Teaching (Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Physical Science)
Benefits of checking your DOST Scholarship Priority Courses
Checking your DOST scholarship priority courses can be beneficial for a number of reasons. Firstly, it allows you to ensure that you are studying a subject that aligns with the goals of the scholarship program.
Additionally, knowing your priority courses can help you plan your academic path and choose classes that will support your long-term goals. Moreover, being aware of these courses can also help you make the most of your scholarship funding, as you can use it to pay for classes that are essential to your chosen field of study.
Furthermore, by staying on track with your priority courses, you can graduate on time and potentially save money on tuition in the long run. Overall, taking the time to check your DOST scholarship priority courses is a smart move that can pay off in the future.
Checking your DOST scholarship priority courses can ensure that you are eligible for continuation of your scholarship funding. It can help you focus on coursework that is relevant to your career goals and increase your chances of success in your chosen field.
Knowing your priority courses can allow you to take advantage of any specialized resources or support offered by your school or the scholarship program. It can help you avoid wasting time and money on classes that may not count towards your degree or fulfill scholarship requirements.
Being aware of your priority courses can help you make informed decisions about which electives to take and how to use your elective credits. It can help you stay organized and on top of your academic schedule, as you can plan your course load around your priority courses.
Knowing your priority courses can also help you communicate effectively with your academic advisor and ensure that you are making progress towards your degree. It can allow you to take advantage of opportunities for experiential learning, internships, or research in your field of study.
Being aware of your priority courses can help you prepare for and succeed in any required exams or certifications in your field.
Overall, checking your DOST scholarship priority courses can help you make the most of your education and achieve your academic and career goals.