Are you a creative and experienced professional in the field of mass communication, broadcast communication, development communication, journalism or film? Then you may be the perfect fit for the Science Research Specialist II (Contract of Service) position at DOST-STII.
DOST-STII is currently seeking one qualified candidate for this role, and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds, including those with disabilities, members of indigenous communities, and those of any sexual orientation or gender identity expression. The deadline for submitting your application is 02 February 2023.
To be considered, applicants must have a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, at least one year of relevant experience in TV production and scriptwriting, and have completed 4 hours of relevant training.
• Bachelor’s degree preferably in the field of Mass Communication, Broadcast Communication, Development Communication, Joumalism, Film
• 1 year of relevant experience related to TV Production and Scriptwriting
• 4 hours of relevant training
• Assist in the planning and coordinating activities of the program;
• Develop concepts and proposals for new, relevant S&T content and/or program;
• Review scripts and give creative directions for the episodes of a particular program;
• Check shoot guides and monitor production schedule;
• Assign writers to cover DOST events and/or activities;
• Ensure the regular airing of teasers and episodes of all DOSTV programs;
• Submit monthly performance reports of DOSTV programs
• Pitch improvement of DOSTV episodes and/or programming
• Write press releases about DOSTV programs and/or activities
• Lead and handle the overall production of the assigned story/episode;
• Coordinate with information officers in the DOST System and prepare information packages for media;
• Conduct fieldwork within the Philippines, whenever necessary;
• Performs other task that maybe assigned from time to time
P 43,953.60 (Salary Grade 16)
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please submit the following documents to [email protected]:
1. Letter of Application with position code (2023-STII-GAA-SRS2-027) addressed to Director Richard P. Burgos 2. Updated Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent picture (CS Form 212 revised 2017;
3. Updated Resume
4. Updated Work Experience Sheet (CS Form 212 attachment; http://csc.gov.ph/2014-02-21-08-28-23/pdf-files/category/861-personal-data-sheet-revised-2017.html)
5. Diploma and Official Transcript of Record
6. Certificates of Training
7. Certificate of Employment with Actual Duties and Responsibilities
8. IPCR or Individual Performance Evaluation
9. Certificates of Award
DOST-STII encourages interested and qualified applicants including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities and those of any sexual orientation and gender identity expressions (SOGIE) to apply!
NOTE: Only shortlisted applicants with complete documents will be notified.
Don’t miss this chance to join a leading organization in the field of science and technology research, apply now before the deadline of submission on 02 February 2023.