The Hawak Kamay (HK) Scholarship is a non-academic scholarship that is being offered to all incoming first-year college students at PHINMA Education institutions. The scholarship provides up to 75% discount on tuition and miscellaneous fees, with no maintaining grade and no entrance exam!
To be eligible for the Hawak Kamay Scholarship, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be a Filipino citizen
- Be an incoming first-year college student
- Have a family income of less than P50,000 per year
- Be a good moral character
The application process for the Hawak Kamay Scholarship is simple. To apply, simply follow these steps:
- Go to the PHINMA Education website and create an account.
- Log in to your account and click on the “Scholarships” tab.
- Click on the “Hawak Kamay Scholarship” link.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit your application form and supporting documents by April 15, 2023.
The following supporting documents are required for the Hawak Kamay Scholarship application:
- Official high school transcript
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of latest report card
- Proof of family income
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor
The Hawak Kamay Scholarship selection process is based on the following criteria:
- Academic performance
- Financial need
The Hawak Kamay Scholarship provides the following benefits:
- Up to 75% discount on tuition and miscellaneous fees
- No maintaining grade
- No entrance exam
The application deadline for the Hawak Kamay Scholarship is April 15, 2023.
If you are an incoming first-year college student who is looking for financial assistance, the Hawak Kamay Scholarship is a great opportunity for you.
Apply now and don’t miss out on this chance to get a scholarship that will help you pay for your college education!