Jenra Foundation Inc. Scholarship Program – Jenra Foundation Inc. is a non-profit organization that provides scholarships to deserving students in the Philippines. Founded in 2000 by Mr. and Mrs. Jenra, accomplished entrepreneurs, their goal was clear: assist Filipino students in reaching their academic ambitions and becoming valuable contributors to society. Their mission became the driving force for the foundation’s initiative, the Jenra Foundation Inc. Scholarship Program.
About Scholarship Program
The Jenra Foundation Inc. Scholarship Program is a merit-based scholarship program that provides financial assistance to deserving students in the Philippines. The scholarship covers tuition, fees, books, and other educational expenses.
By financing students expenses, the foundation removes financial obstacles, thereby opening a gateway to academic achievement.
This scholarship is particularly focused on supporting students pursuing the following fields of study:
- Business disciplines such as Economics, Accountancy, Business Management & Marketing
- Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical)
- Medical Technology
Qualifications for Applicants
To be eligible for the Jenra Foundation Inc. Scholarship:
- Applicants must be Grade 12 graduates from public or private schools in covered areas.
- Private school applicants must hold a DepEd voucher and be Grade 10 graduates from public high schools.
- Candidates must have achieved a General Weighted Average grade of at least 88% or its equivalent during Grade 12 – 1st semester.
- Have a total household income of not more than P150,000 per year.
In addition to meeting the academic and financial criteria, candidates need to provide the following documents:
- Parent’s or Guardian’s 2022 Income Tax Return, a Certification of Non-Filing of Income, and a Certificate of Indigency
- Current resume or Bio Data
- Latest Grade 12 report card
- Birth certificate
- 2×2 ID picture
- A 500 word essay: Why do you deserve to be a Jenra Foundation Scholar?
- A sketch of their home to the nearest Jenra Group of Companies Branches
The Jenra Foundation Inc. Scholarship extends to several renowned educational institutions:
- Holy Angel University
- Angeles University Foundation
- Republic Central Colleges
- University of the Assumption
- Mabalacat City College
- Jose Feliciano College
- Tarlac State University
- University of the Philippines Clark
To apply for the Jenra Foundation Scholarship Program, you must submit the following:
- A completed application form
- Official high school transcript
- Letter of recommendation from a teacher or counselor
- Personal statement
Send your application to:
Application Period: May 17, 2023 – June 17, 2023
In addition to the moral support, the Jenra Foundation Inc. Scholarship covers vital educational costs. These encompass tuition, fees, books, and other educational expenses, essentially laying a smooth road towards academic success.
For more information about the Jenra Foundation Scholarship Program, please visit the Jenra Foundation website or contact the foundation at the following address:
Jenra Foundation Inc.
123 Main Street
Angeles City, Philippines
Remember, the Jenra Foundation Inc. Scholarship Program is more than just financial aid—it’s a stepping stone to a promising future, empowering deserving students to reach their full potential. Apply today and transform your dreams into reality.