Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship 2022/23 – The application for Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship is now open. Be the first to apply for Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship today.
Today, to cut down on the cost of a student college education, some people are doing everything that they can to save money, including applying for the most competitive scholarship awards on the web. Thankfully, many individuals and companies across the U.S. are also looking to help these students in financing their education. Particularly, for anyone who needs the financial help to complete their college degree.
In some cases, this may also mean helping students financially who have already earned their undergraduate degree, but also want to continue progressing by going to graduate school.
Overview About Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship
For those of you who are interested in going to graduate school, you may want to check out the Microsoft Cloud and & Data Scholarship and what this scholarship offers. Typically, to make sure students are getting the financial help that they need, this scholarship is being sponsored through a partnership of Microsoft and Udacity (online platform that connects jobs to education).
And, here are a few things that you should know about its benefits, the eligibility requirements for people who want to apply, and the application procedures that’s needed to be a successful applicant.
READ ALSO: Microsoft Internship Program
Benefits and Value of Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship
First of all, you need to know that this scholarship is actually intended to support graduate students in their research activities. This is because MSCDS Cloud & Data Research is offering this award to students who have already applied for a graduate school program or are participating in another type of post-baccalaureate research study. And, some of the top benefits are listed below.
- Scholarship program is fully-funded by its sponsors.
- Can also be used for a Nanodegree program
- Opportunity for candidates to participate in networking sessions.
- Not confined to one specific industry, but also can be used by different industries.
Eligibility Criteria of Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship
If you are interested in applying for these scholarships, there are some eligibility requirements that all candidates must meet. Here is a brief listing of eligibility requirements that apply.
- You must apply to graduate school and register for the appropriate course.
- You must also be accepted into a graduate program.
- If you have not applied to graduate school, you are still encouraged to apply for the scholarships.
- Offered to only students who have graduated from an accredited college or university within the last 6 years.
- Must be willing to learn Microsoft skills.
How to apply for Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship
The application process for the Microsoft Cloud & Data Scholarship has been made easy. Yet, you should also be aware that this is still a rigorous process because of the competition.
- Candidates must apply for this scholarship on Udacity’s Online Application Portal.
- Create user login to begin the process.
- Enter in all of the required relevant details.
- Apply within the set established required deadline.
Supporting Documentation Required
- Proof of completion of grad school application
- documentation of financial need, including support from family and friends
- Must be accepted in grad (i.e. masters) program